Hi. My name is Jose Luis Bautista and I am a student of the 2nd period Calculus class with Ms. Hwang.
Things about me:
- I like to do exercise
-I like every type of music but my least favorites are rap, hip hop, and country
-My favorite type of music is heavy such as rock, metal, and thrash is ok and other
heavy music
-Math is my favorite subject then science then english and last is history
-I want to be an engineer
-Some sports or things that I participate in are Karate, Thai Quan Do, Weapons, used to do Track and Field, am going to start a Karate program
-One of my favorite pets are cats and dogs and fish are nice as well
-Well thats all got to say for now
Things about me:
- I like to do exercise
-I like every type of music but my least favorites are rap, hip hop, and country
-My favorite type of music is heavy such as rock, metal, and thrash is ok and other
heavy music
-Math is my favorite subject then science then english and last is history
-I want to be an engineer
-Some sports or things that I participate in are Karate, Thai Quan Do, Weapons, used to do Track and Field, am going to start a Karate program
-One of my favorite pets are cats and dogs and fish are nice as well
-Well thats all got to say for now
Does that mean you know how to count in Korean? Have you really heard REAL hip hop though? Not the trashy radio kind, but REAL hip hop?
ReplyDelete